We specialize in managing risk. To enhance the value that you deliver to your stakeholders, we can assist you in protecting your business and its success. We understand the threats that your business may face. From the global banking crisis to the rise of cyber crime, recent history demonstrates the importance of identifying threats, and the appropriate response, at an early stage. As a result, we are active, not reactive, and provide support and guidance as your systems and processes develop. Our expertise and knowledge ensure we remain at the forefront of implementing new approaches to managing risk.
Anti-Money Laundering Services (AML)
An independent AML audit is actually a test of the firm’s AML program. It is not a financial audit, but rather a test to see whether a firm has an appropriate AML program and is doing what they say they are doing. We can help you to understand and address your AML challenges with solutions and results. Our AML team can help you meet heightened regulatory expectations and mitigate the risks associated with money laundering.
Anti-money laundering services include:
- Risk rating methodology consulting
- Outsourced risk rating
- Enhanced due diligence
- Regulatory issue advisory
- Independent model and system validation
- System optimization and tuning
- Independent testing and audit
- Risk assessments
- Look-back projects
- System selection
- New product and service consulting
Successful organizations recognize that an effective internal audit service can make a very positive contribution to the management of risk and the smooth operation of the business. A review of the internal controls and compliances is a systematic independent appraisal activity done for an organization to review whether these are commensurate with the nature and size of the organization.
Anti-money laundering services include:
It entails, a review of the entire operations, evaluating the actual performances in comparison with predetermined targets. This identifies the cause of variances and helps to formulate corrective actions, providing a comprehensive insight into the functioning and effectiveness of processes to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.
Our internal audit services include:
- Advising your management team to develop workable internal controls that enhance the control environment
- Providing advice on how to implement an effective and secured internal control environment
- Advising on how to manage core operational risks, especially those related to the reliability of business operations
- Assisting with linking operational strategies and risk performance measures to business goals
- Assisting with change management and business awareness processes by helping make the transition from existing practices to more efficient and focused approaches through training and assisting of staff in the development of new skills
- Evaluating the key structures, dynamics and processes required to underpin effective corporate governance.
Almost all organisations will be vulnerable to attack and/or break down and failure of their IT systems at some point. This can be due to flaws in the design of the infrastructure, weak configuration settings, failure to apply security patches, or poor security management. Even firewalls and anti-virus technologies are prone to vulnerabilities and hackers are developing new ways of exploiting security weaknesses.
Unauthorized access to your systems and your data can have serious operational, financial or legal implications, as well as damaging your reputation. By assessing all significant risks and ensuring they are being appropriately managed we can also help you consider how to use your IT systems to better achieve your objectives. GSN has the knowledge in information technology reviews, information security and internal audits to provide you with the recommendations and reports necessary to fully understand how your IT systems are being used. Services include:
- System assurance & interrogation services
- Project management
- Project assurance
- Controls design and implementation
- Post implementation reviews
- Attack and penetration testing